Top 10 Best Selling List for floor drill press
- Shop Fox W1848 Oscillating Floor Drill Press
- WEN 4225T 8.6-Amp 15-Inch Variable Speed Floor Standing Drill Press
- JET J-2500, 15″ Drill Press, 115V 1Ph (354400)
- Klutch Floor Drill Press – 16-Speed, 13in. 3/4 HP, 120V
- Grizzly G7944 12 Speed Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press, 14-Inch
- SHOP FOX W1680 1-Horsepower 17-Inch Floor Model Drill Press
- SHOP FOX W1670 1/2-Horsepower Floor Radial Drill Press
- BILT HARD 13-inch 16-Speed Floor Drill Press with Drill Vise, 1 HP 6.6 Amp Stationary Drill Machine, 5/8″ B16 Chuck, CSA Certified
- Grizzly Industrial G7948-20″ Floor Drill Press
- JET JDP-20MF 20″ Drill Press, 115/230V 1Ph (354170)
The best floor drill press 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
- 4-inch spindle travel makes drilling through 4×4 boards easier than ever
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 280 RPM to 3300 RPM
- Digital speed readout displays current RPM of the machine for maximum precision
- 12-inch by 12-inch cast iron work table pivots up to 45 degrees in both directions
- Measures in at 25 by 12 by 63 inches in size with a weight of 154 pounds
- GREATER PRECISION: Enclosed spindle assembly is supported by four permanently-lubricated ball bearings.
- INCREASED SAFETY: Extend the telescoping spindle guard as much as needed.
- ACCURATE OPERATIONS: Large 1-7/8″ diameter quill travels 3-1/8″.
- JUST THE RIGHT SPEED: 16-speed motor turns quill 200 TO 3,630 RPM.
- CONSISTENT REPEATS: Accurate depth stop displays inch/mm and has quick-set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments.
- SOLID SUPPORT: Large ground steel column and cast iron head.
- 5/8in. chuck capacity with 1in. maximum drilling capacity
- 3 1/4in. vertical stroke
- 13in. swing adds versatility
- 45 degree table tilt offers a multitude of drilling angles
- Depth lock with a ball knob handle for precise adjustments that stay true, hole after hole
- Motor: 3/4 H.P. single-phase 110V; Number of speeds: 12; Range of speeds: 140 260 320 380 480 540 980 1160 1510 1650 2180 3050 RPM Spindle
- Number of speeds: 12
- Range of speeds: 140 260 320 380 480 540 980 1160 1510 1650 2180 3050 RPM
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4-Inch
- Swing: 14-Inch
- Motor size: 1 HP, 1,720 RPM
- Switch: Toggle type
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4-inch
- Accepts 5/8-inch drill chuck
- Built-in 110V light socket
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, 5A
- Overall height: Floor model: 64-1/2″
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4″
- Number of speeds: 5
- Drill chuck: 5/8″
BILT HARD 13-inch 16-Speed Floor Drill Press with Drill Vise, 1 HP 6.6 Amp Stationary Drill Machine, 5/8″ B16 Chuck, CSA Certified
- Product size: 39*16.14*9.45 inches, weight: about 76 lbs. 13-1/4 inch swing, 3-1/8 inch spindle travel, 7/64″ to 5/8-inch keyed chuck B16, 6.6A induction motor, which is mighty enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics, and other materials for both the job and the garage.
- 16 Operating Speeds: Adjustable depth stop and variable speeds from 220-3600 RPM allow you to target in the exact speed that works for your project, it does the job more conveniently and precisely than a handheld drill.
- Compact Construction: The worktable can bevel 45 degree left and right for angled drilling, with 11.41in. diameter. The base contains predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective work-holding.
- Steel Construction: the head, table and base of the bench top drill press consist of steel to ensure durability and accurate drilling, BILT HARD has a warranty of 90 days since purchase returning for replacement or refund..
- Package Includes: Comes with a drill press, 5/8″ keyed chuck & key, hex wrenches, tools for assembly. Benchtop Drill press Height from the Floor to the top: 39 inch
- VARIABLE-SPEED: 1-1/2 HP motor has 12 speeds from 150 to 4,200 RPM.
- REPETITION: 1/2″-diameter external depth stop, with three-nut locking feature, allows for fast adjustments.
- ACCURACY: Depth stop has a quick-set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments.
- VISIBILITY: Built-in worklight (bulb not included) provides additional visibility.
- VERSATILITY: Quick-release crank-operated worktable can tilt +/- 45°.
If you buy drill press, it is important for you that you always choose the right and trustworthy seller at Amazon. As a result, if the floor drill press is not the right product as desired, you can return it easily. Basically, it makes sense to pay attention to a good quality of the purchase of the powermatic pm2800, so at the end there is no disappointment. It will be delivered with a secure shipment to your home or company. Due to this attention, unpleasant surprises with vintage floor drill press are minimized considerably.